Cut-To-Size Plywood & Panels
- We stock more than 10 million square feet (3/8” basis) of plywood, OSB, MDF, & Particle Board materials at our facilities at all times to ensure we meet the JIT demands of our customers.
- We currently produce 300+ tractor trailer loads of finished products monthly at our Pelham and Sterrett facilities, including slave pallets and plywood pallet boards.
- Our products include furniture components, cabinet components, slip sheets, slave pallets, plywood pallet boards and other pallet components, industrial shelving, Cable Reel components, and a wide range of material handling solutions / components
- Species include Southern Yellow Pine, Douglas Fir, Spruce, Russian Birch, South American Softwood and Hardwood in a wide range of grades and sheet sizes
- No inquiry is too large or too small, however there are minimum set-up costs associated with LTL orders.
- We specialize in Full T/L lumber products which utilize low-grade, commodity-grade, and high-grade Southern Yellow Pine in standardized items as well as remanufactured industrial lumber products.
- These items include banding groove boards, custom molded material handling components, furniture frame components, pattern stock, PET lumber, custom rip and cross-cut products.
- Coming Soon: Hardwood Cut Stock, Notched Pallet Stringers, Resawn Deck Boards, and IPPC & HT Stamped Materials
- Our sales, purchasing, and transportation team operating at our newest sales facility in Sterrett, AL has over 100 years of combined experience in the purchasing, selling, and the transportation of SYP lumber products throughout the eastern half of the U.S.
- Our long term relationships and reputation with SYP lumber mills and transportation companies ensures that you will get your lumber products at the best value delivered to you on-time and in great condition.
- We offer all grades and dimensions of SYP lumber in either truckload or carload quantities depending on the destination by rail.